Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Gift Crafting for Christmas - Pillows

Pillows are practical, fun to make, and can coordinate with any decor.  Think about making one (or more) as Christmas Gifts.  They are certain to be a welcome gift.

Here are a few designs that I found on Ravelry:



Cushion Cover with Cables by Drops Designs, Owl Cushion by Amanda BerryBlooming Flower Cushion by Lucy of Attic24; Sheep in the Meadow Pillow by Carol QuinnReading Rest by Frankie BrownStripes Brigade Easy Mosaic Throw Pillow by Liat Gat The Parkway Pillow by Fifty Four Ten StudioBig Snowy Owl Pattern by Purl Soho; Squares that Look Round by Steve Plummer

Below is a pillow I recently finished:

The pattern was inspired by the Molly Hat.

I sewed a pillow insert out of muslin, and stuffed it with fiberfill from my stash for an inexpensive pillow form.  The next one is promised to my daughter.

Happy Crafting♥

No comments:

Post a Comment