Monday, July 5, 2010

Our Neighborhood

My husband woke me at 6:30 this morning saying we were going on a walk to take pictures of flowers in our neighborhood.  To understand how much this blessed me, you first have to know that  it is usually like pulling teeth to get him to go for a walk, and secondly, that I had mentioned yesterday I wanted to do a blog post on flowers, and he had remembered.

To be totally honest, I had been picturing photos of wildflowers for my post, and I think at least a part of his motivation was to try out his new camera.  Still, it was a lovely suggestion, and here are the results.






My husband is one of the few people in this world who can still surprise me (in a nice way).  No wonder I love this man so much.

3 comments:

  1. What a treat! You definitely have a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures you got at 6:30 a.m.! I get up early too but never think to take pictures. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful neighborhood :) fantastic hubby!

    ReplyDelete