Thursday, May 27, 2010

Accuquilt Sampler

I've been wanting to try out all the dies for my accuquilt, and have decided that a fun way to use them would be in a sampler quilt.

So, the plan is to post a new block each week, along with cutting and sewing directions, so you can do your own sampler, (even without an accuquilt machine).  No overall finished design is in place, other than to use as many of the dies as I can.  I have picked out a color scheme using batiks, kona cottons, Bella solids, and some prints.  Hopefully we will enjoy the process, and see where it leads us.  Are you game?



The first block will be a spool block like the ones I used in this placemat set.

This will be a sewing adventure!

Happy Sewing♥


P.S. - You can earn points toward a $10 gift certificate in my fabric shop by making your own version of these blocks.  More detail to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment