- working in the garden, with just enough breeze to keep away the mosquitoes,
- strolls around the neighborhood with my husband in the lengthening evening light,
- the first ice cream cone of the summer from a local stand,
- my favorite spring blooms (lilacs and lilies of the valley) perfuming the air,
- walking barefoot and easing into summer.
Before June bursts upon us, I thought I would share a few items reminiscent of May from some new favorite Etsy shops:
I hope you will enjoy perusing these shops and their wonderful items. I can personally vouch for this last seller, having purchased shoes for my youngest granddaughter from her.
Happy Sewing ♥