Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Easing Into Summer

May is almost over (sigh), and it has been a lovely month.  Here are a few of my favorite things about May ~
  • working in the garden, with just enough breeze to keep away the mosquitoes, 
  • strolls around the neighborhood with my husband in the lengthening evening light, 
  • the first ice cream cone of the summer from a local stand,
  • my favorite spring blooms (lilacs and lilies of the valley) perfuming the air, 
  • walking barefoot and easing into summer.

Before June bursts upon us, I thought I would share a few items reminiscent of May from some new favorite Etsy shops:

The May Queen Necklace from VividColors

 Emerald Earrings from Kande 

Custom Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle from BellaPuzzles


Lampwork Frog by MyLampWorkGarden


Sweet Strawberry Dottie-Janes by GraciousMay


I hope you will enjoy perusing these shops and their wonderful items.  I can personally vouch for this last seller, having purchased shoes for my youngest granddaughter from her.

Happy Sewing ♥

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful finds. I love that flowery necklace!!

    ReplyDelete