Monday, April 5, 2010

Diving Back In

It has been nice to spend less time online this past week, but now I am ready to dive back in.   Can't wait to try and catch up on a week's worth of your blogs too!

I hope everyone had a pleasant Easter holiday.  This has been a busy few days with Spring upon us, meaning yardwork season starts.  My husband and I spent most of Saturday outside thatching the grass, cutting old dead twigs and branches, and in general cleanup of  the winter's debris.  My husband got the lawnmower tuned up and running smoothly too.  And we bought a new computer, which I am very excited about.  With the new computer I will be able to use Quickbooks, and some other programs that were over capacity for our current machine.  I am always amazed at how prices on tech goods come down over time, even as their capabilities go up.

Here a a couple of the things I have been adding to my shops this week:

Some stamped notecards and matchbook notepads for the papershop.



















A little selvage baggette for the quiltshop.


And a lilac geometric for the fabric shop, as well as some new bali pops.













A fellow Etsian issued a challenge of listing one new thing everyday in April, which I have accepted.  Besides being fun, this challenge has helped keep me busy crafting.  I'm sure I will be sharing some of the other participant's work in upcoming posts.


Happy Spring ♥

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful goodies, (the little selvage bag is so adorable) ... good luck with your challenge :)
    Cheers Kris

    ReplyDelete