Thursday, April 8, 2010

April Listing Club

As I mentioned in my last post, I've joined an April Listing Club on Etsy.  Our goal is to post at least one NEW item a day for the month.  Since I have 3 shops, it is not too hard to come up with something for at least one of them each day.  Some other participants are listing more than one a day, or even have multiple shops where they are listing items each day.

Here are a few of my favorites so far:

Blue n Lime Teapot Cozy by CozyTeaTreasures

Coral Stack and Sterling Silver Earrings by  redbirdjewellery




Bamboo and Silk Scarf by KnitFrekkles


Boss Studs Sterling Silver and Blue Earrings by DeborahJonesJewelry

There are many more items I would like to share, but I will save them for another day.  After all, we have the whole month of April!

We post to a new forum thread daily, and you can find us on Twitter by searching for #listingclub


Happy Sewing ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment