Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kona Crush & Other Goodies

Just got in a shipment of fabric, pretty exciting in my household!

This is the first face to face look I've had at the new Kona Crush fabric from Robert Kaufman. 


Kaufman says of it:  "crumpled," "crinkled" and "textured." Strong in the market, this is more than a passing trend; this relaxed, cool look is here to stay. Great basic with a fashion forward touch.   It is, of course, 100% cotton, but heftier than regular Kona at 4.8 oz per square foot, and a generous 55" wide.




Can you see the texture in this fabric?
I am going to have to do some experimenting with this one!

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this. I use Kona cotton a lot - I like the texture for embroidery and of course their selection of solids means I can find anything I'm looking for. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete