Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Quilted Jacket

I can’t believe it’s been four years since I last posted on this blog!

I wanted to show off the quilted jacket I just finished. This one has been in the works for a long time.  I started making it for my oldest granddaughter (who is now 20) when she was seven. But now it’s ended up in my third granddaughter’s possession. Luckily she likes purple too!

To be fair, I really haven’t worked on the jacket until recently.  The base is a long sleeve sweatshirt. The fabric was added by doing a fold and flip method of quilting and then some top stitching for decoration. I love the two way coordinating zipper I found.

I think it fits my granddaughter great too!

I hope everyone is finding their crafting time enjoyable and sustaining during this tumultuous time.

Love and peace,
Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment