Monday, June 24, 2013

Feature Monday

Today's feature is all about little girl's summer dresses.  If you have a daughter, granddaughter, niece, or friend's child to shop for, you will enjoy checking out these pretty frocks.

It was hard to pick just a few from among the hundreds available on Etsy.  I chose these as much for the adorable little girls wearing them, as for the outfits themselves. Click on the link below each picture to go to the shop where it is available.

Made by Tracy from Its a Bows Life


Designed by Rene Richardson of Rain Rene

Sewn by Elizabeth Scheffler from Lucky Lizzys
Vibeka Falk from Gentry's Closet made this little monogrammed number
Marianne from The Naptime Project made this sweet dress
Find this dress at Chelsea Rose Baby
Lindsey Essary of Little 4 Awhile sewed this one
Beach worthy attire from Palm Tree Princess







Available at the Pink Mouse shop

I have a granddaughter right around this age. 
I'm sure that she could find something to love among these beauties! 
Happy Shopping♥

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring one of my little girl dresses in your Blog!

    ~Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my dress!! Such an honor.

    Lindsey
    Little 4 Awhile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Thank you for including one my handmade little girls dresses :) Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...what cuties! And those dresses are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Several of these are so cute, but I do like the red, white and black--it's different!

    ReplyDelete