Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thankful Sunday

There are so many things to be thankful for, that it is hard to choose just one each week to post.  So here is a partial list of things I am thankful for this week:

  • the #1's - God, my husband, my children, my grandchildren, my natural family, my church family.
  • our home
  • our jobs
  • the wonderful teaching series at our church this weekend
  • the gym my daughter and I belong to and attend together (especially Zumba class, Pilates, Yoga, and the pool)
  • vacations at the beach
  • our vehicles 
  • doing children's fellowship (ages 4-7) this morning
  • an afternoon of sewing planned
  • our neighbors
  • the seasons (spring is my favorite)
  • crafting - quilting, scrapbooking, knitting
  • gardening (can hardly wait)
  • being warm, having food to eat, and a comfortable place to live
  •  our country
What are some things you are thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Great list...always lots to be thankful for :)
    Today I'm thankful for my grandpa...he turns 90 today!

    ReplyDelete