Wednesday, November 28, 2012

W.I.P.

Despite a busy week with family and the Thanksgiving holiday, I did manage to get in some sewing time. The quilted calendar received a border and is just waiting for my husband to get a dowel for hanging. 

My daughter and I spent a few hours on the "I Spy" quilt. It was a little discouraging to find that we are only half way done with the blocks. I am ready to have this quilt finished and move on. 

A few "I Spy" blocks laid out.  The finished quilt will be a twin.

Lastly, I started a Grinch Christmas Card holder for a customer. She saw one that I sold last year and wanted one like it.   I found some Dr. Seuss holiday fabric and started piecing.

Fabrics for this year's wall hanging

Last year's model















Did you get some sewing time this week? What have you been working on?

 I've linked up with Quiltsy, Fabric Tuesday, Sew Much Ado, and Freshly Pieced.



4 comments:

  1. Your calendar is beautiful! I LOVE the raccoon. Sorry to hear that the I-spy is dragging a little. I certainly know how that goes. It's going to be adorable when it's done, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the calendar! All the woodland creatures are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects!! The Grinch card holder is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been so busy this week, no sewing here! Pooh!

    ReplyDelete