Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thankful Sunday

Today I am thankful for the medical facilities we have available to us.


My husband had surgery this week (he is on the mend), so I have had time around the hospital, the nursing staff, doctors, and technicians.  Although it has not been a fun time, and although I know it is GOD  Who does the healing, I am appreciative of the kind and practiced skills of these professionals, and of the pleasant atmosphere the hospital provides.  Our every need has been met. 

I am also very thankful for our wonderful friends and family who have stopped in, or called, and who continue to pray for us.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad all has gone well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your hubby is on the mend :) And glad to hear you had a good experience with the hospital and staff!

    I am thankful for our continued beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete