Wednesday, August 17, 2011

52 Week Challenge - Week 33

Scrapbooking is one of my favorite crafts, but since starting my Etsy shops there hasn't been time to do much of it.  Instead, I document our family birthdays and vacations by putting together scrapbook albums online.  Here's one I finished about our family vacation last summer in the OBX.


If you are not familiar with these albums yet, check it out.  You choose the album size and style, upload your pictures and place them where you would like, and add text.  There are a number of companies that provide this service.  The one I have used for years is called Snapfish. I have been happy with their customer service, plus you can sign up to receive notification of special sales by email.

My family enjoys looking through these albums over and over.

What project have you finished this week?  I would love to see it.  You can add a link by clicking on the Linky Tool below.

If you would like to learn more about the 52 Week Challenge, click here.

Let's get busy,


No comments:

Post a Comment