Wednesday, June 15, 2011

52 Week Challenge - Week 24

Another busy week here. Summer is hectic isn't it? We got our pool open, attended a dance recital, had company for the weekend, started a new quilt for my littlest granddaughter, and sewed a quick cover for my computer wrist rest at work.

My husband did the pool work, and the quilt is not finished, so I guess the wrist rest cover will be my finished project for week 24.

Sorry for the blurry photo, I took it on my Ipod

Here's my granddaughter looking over some of the novelty fabrics for her I Spy Quilt.  My daughter and I got about 1/4 of the squares pieced.  We're using kona solids I had in my scrap bin, and a bundle of novelty fabric charms.


Our eldest granddaughter at her dance recital.  There was a full house for this event, lots of excitement and wonderful dancing.


What have you been working on?

Leave a link below of a project you have finished this week. I would love to see it.
Let's Get Busy,



No comments:

Post a Comment