Wednesday, May 4, 2011

52 Week Challenge - Week 18

Eighteen weeks, the fifth month of our 52 week challenge. The April Round-Up of our finished projects will be posted sometime over the next few days.

 Having been away this past weekend (see previous post) I had limited time to work on projects this week.  I did make a few business card holders for my kimbuktu shop.

I came home from my weekend advance kind of clumsy, maybe from lack of sleep.  That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.  I broke our camera, and backed my husband's car into a trailer hitch denting the fender, all in one day.

 So, did you have  a profitable week?  I can hardly wait to see your work.

If you are new to the 52 week challenge, you can read about it, and see our progress here.  Join in anytime, we would love to have you.

3 comments:

  1. I love batik fabric! It has so many good uses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if I can manage a project a week but am impressed at your progress so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for the follow :] Following you back!

    Julie
    www.julieannart.com (giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete