Wednesday, April 27, 2011

52 Week Challenge - Week 17

Another non-crafty project finished for me this week - my sewing/craft room reorganization.  It started with needing a filing cabinet for all the business paperwork that accumulates from selling online.  My husband spent hours putting it together (it was basically just cut wood and hardware in a box) and then we cleared everything out of the room to fit it in.  One table had to go, but I actually ended up with a larger sewing space, and a larger cutting table.



Now everything is nicely tucked away, and I can enjoy the order and cleanliness of it all before my crafting/sewing mess takes over again. During this process, I was reminded of how much S-T-U-F-F I have.  (I am a craft hoarder)





What have you finished this week?  Please share a link and leave a comment.

Let's get busy,


8 comments:

  1. Your reorganization puts me to shame! The small room I have for art, photography and pc work is so full of 'bits and pieces' (or S-T-U-F-F as you so rightly put it) that I've slowly taken over the dining room.

    I will sort out the rubbish this weekend and liberate the dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym...I am a hoarder right along with you...maybe we should join a 12 step program? LOL But I completely understand!! And I LOVE your room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a craft hoarder lol. Congratulations on your clean sewing room! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always feels so good to get organized and clear things out. I always love seeing my space all clean and tidy but unfortunately it never stays that way for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved having my own 'craft studio' in our last house! Good for you getting it all organized - feels awesome, doesn't it?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, your space looks lovely. So neat and organized! I need a bigger cutting table too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to see the space in which you work, Kym! I can relate to the challenge of keeping things in order, though...once I start a project, tidiness goes out the door! Your husband did a great job on the filing cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome! I wish I had a room just for my craftin' business (instead of taking over my now nonexistent dining room). I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete