Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Perfect Sunday

I had so much fun in childrens fellowship this morning.  It was the perfect place for me to be, teaching the Bible, having snack, playing a game, and just generally enjoying the company of children.

Then I got to help clean up after our 1st Sunday of the month luncheon at church.  I manned (womaned?) the sink and washed dishes thick with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, while enjoying the camaraderie of the other men and women helping in the clean-up. 

Nothing I like better than having a place and purpose on a bright and sunny Sunday in November.


Now off to the sewing room for a bit, then a walk around the neighborhood with my husband, and maybe read some of the Sunday newspaper.  A perfect day.

Happy Sunday ♥

1 comment:

  1. You sound so much like me, though I didn't lead Sunday School today. Went to church...on time since I remembered to change my clocks. We went for a drive after church AND for a walk in the neighborhood. This is just perfect weather. I started quilting a top but am taking a break with my chai tea latte. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete