Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Wool and Emery Pincushions

While waiting during my eldest granddaughter's dance class last night, I finished another pincushion.   

Said granddaughter actually felted the second one. She did a good job, didn't she?
The third one will be listed in my shop this morning.


I like these projects because they are portable and fun to do.  The fact that the result is pretty and practical at the same time helps too.  Ideas for different designs are floating in my brain for these, but they will have to wait until I order more wool.   I have used up the last of the red wool in two pincushions waiting in the wings, so it's time to order some different colors.

Don't forget to check out the "What I have on Sale Now" link on the right sidebar.

Happy Sewing ♥

1 comment:

  1. Your wool pin cushions are great!!111 i hope i will be able to purchase one from you in the near future.


    Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us today;)

    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete