Friday, May 14, 2010

Earn Points = Fabric

I've decided to start a new customer appreciation incentive for my fabric shop, which will have great benefits for YOU!


For every dollar you spend in my Fabric Fascination shop (excluding shipping), you will earn a point. For every 100 points, you will receive a $10 off gift card which you can use toward anything in my shop the next time you order.  Simple, right?

The best part is that I am making the offer retroactive to the opening of my shop.  So, if you have purchased in the past, you already have points accumulating.

I have been busy adding fabrics from Moda, In The Beginning, Hoffmans, Kaufmans, and soon Timeless Treasures.  There are now four monthly fabric clubs from which to choose.  And check out the tools and supplies section for some cool new items.  There is sure to be something to your liking!

Happy Sewing ♥

P.S. - Oh, and there is now a  Special of the Day Section in my shop with introductory deals like free shipping, a full yard of fabric for the price of 1/2 yard, or free coordinating fabric with purchase of a bundle.  The Special changes daily, so check back often.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! LOVE that buying fabric will equal me getting MORE fabric! My stash is always in need!

    Thanks so much :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete