Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Best Way to Get Things Done

I've been neglecting my kimbuktu website since I've starting blogging, and opening the fabric shop.  So last night I did some work on it, added a few fabrics for sale, made a few small changes. I still want to revamp the front page, and add more items for sale, but at least I got a start.  Which reminds me of a quote I like:

The best way to get something done, is to start it.

Unknown source

 A shipment came in today with two new kona cotton crush colors - China Blue, and Natural.  These are 55" wide, and softly textured.  They would be great for baby quilts, or slings, and I'm sure many other things as well.


Speaking of getting something done, my goal is to finish our taxes tonight, so I guess I best get started.
Happy Sewing ♥
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, getting things done! I find that I often need to make a list of sorts. Mostly a mental list, but if I do that, things start to get done!! And taxes was one of them, done!

    ReplyDelete