Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Year of Socks - Pairs #2 and #3

Pairs #2 and #3 socks are finished.

Gifted to my granddaughter

Were to be gifted, but ended up in my sock drawer
I started the year gung ho about knitting my socks TAAT.  Knitting them two at a time on one long circular needle appeals to me because of its efficiency and practicality.  I knit the first three pairs of the year using this method.  The problem is, I could not get rid of laddering - the annoying stretched stitch gap left on either side of each sock by the cable.  In fact, the unsightly laddering is why pair #2 ended up in my sock drawer instead of being gifted as I had planned.

So, I am back to knitting my socks one at a time concurrently on DPNs or maybe a 9" circular needle.

Here is the pair I am working on currently:

I made some little DPN holders for these


Happy Knitting ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment