Friday, November 28, 2014

Batik Hexagon Quilt

Kim Lapacek of Persimon Dreams designed and made this unique and lovely quilt she named Fen Koan (a name refering to the peaceful feeling the quilt evokes). 

She used batik fabrics and blocks from a BOM held in my Fabric Fascination shop a couple of years ago.

http://www.persimondreams.blogspot.com/2014/11/fen-koana-quilt-finish.html

 Kim has two shops on Etsy - Persimon Dreams (heirloom quality quilts, fashionable bags, and wearable fabric art), and The Apple (fun and colorful jewelry).  She also hosts a 52 Block Quilt Along which features a new quilt block for every week of the year.

Thanks Kim for sharing your quilt.  It was such a nice surprise to see the beautiful results of your work.

Happy Quilting♥

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my quilt! I had such fun making the blocks and I'm so happy with the wonderful setting I put them in!

    ReplyDelete