Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thankful Sunday

"Riding a Bike" available from Magical Rubbish
Recently my daughter commented that her daughter was six years old, and it was time she learned to ride a bike.  She had been on one a couple of times before, and had the typical wobbly, falling over, type of experience that most kids have.  Today was different.  

She started in the same way, with me holding onto the back of the bike seat, and trotting along beside her as she rode.  When I got tired, I asked my daughter to take over, and that's when it happened.  They started off together, but soon my daughter couldn't keep up and let go of the seat.  

....and my granddaughter kept going!  

She sailed off down the street as if she had been riding a bike for years. 

And that was that!

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment