Saturday, May 4, 2013

Free Crafting Courses

It is not news that I like the Craftsy platform.  I even sell a few patterns on their site.  One of the things I like best is the free courses they offer.  Here are a couple of my favorites:

Know Your Wool It sounds boring, but I really got a kick out of learning about different kinds of wool, and found the instructor's passion for the subject contagious.  I would even say this course is why I tried knitting again after so many years.

Creative Quilt Backs  I really enjoyed this class too.  It shows how to make the back of quilts as fun as the front, and sparks all kinds of ideas to make your next quilt back more interesting.

You can check out other Craftsy mini-courses by clicking here, and the best part is that they are all FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment