Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thankful Sunday

Usually my Sunday posts are about BIG things that I am thankful for, things like family, health,vacations, etc.  This week I wanted to talk about a few of the little things that make me happy.  These are things I use, and enjoy every week.




Little things like the twist towel wrap that keeps my hair dry and out of the way while I wash my face.



Little things like the $2 pencil sharpener I found that puts the best point on all my pencils, even the fat chalk pencil I use for sewing.  It works faster and better than the electric pencil sharpener we have.









Little things like my favorite cup that holds two full cups of tea for me each morning.






Little things like the grocery store, Trader Joes (do you have one near you?) that sells wonderful things like these coffee flavored frosted shortcake cookies which go so well with my cup of tea.













Little things like the first issue of my newest magazine subscription.  A gift is included with each  issue, and this month it was a set of cable needles that were just what I needed for my new knitting hobby.








I could go on, but now it is your turn. 
What are some of the little things that you are thankful for? 

3 comments:

  1. It really is the little things that make life great, isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to know...where did you find the pencil sharpener? :). I'm thankful for the time I had to sit and stitch yesterday because that's been rare since I went back to work! Blessings, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at Staples Marlene. It is a chain office store around here. Do you have them in your area?

      Delete