Monday, February 18, 2013


I love the soft rainbow colors in this little scarf I am making for my youngest grand.  Here it is waiting for me in my favorite knitting corner of the couch.

I am stuck on the basket weave at the moment

She picked the colors - orange, blue, and purple (which are kind of hard to find together in wool).  I hope she is satisfied with the yarn I found.

I quilted a free style feather as well as a more traditional style on this block

I am also continuing to free motion quilt a wall hanging.  I am practicing a different design on each of the nine blocks (which is fun!). 

What have you been working on lately?
I've linked up with Fabric Tuesday, Freshly Pieced, and Sew Much Ado


  1. Pretty colors in your granddaughter's scarf!
    And I love your quilting designs!

  2. This is lovely. It looks really soft a warm :)

  3. I like your feathers. And don't you love interesting yarns? They make knitting so much more fun.

  4. wow! nice quilting!
    right now, I'm making HSTs with a rainbow of batiks.