Sunday, February 10, 2013

Thankful Sunday

I am thankful for the storm that didn't happen.

Our area was predicted to get a major snow storm this weekend.  When I arrived at my office in the morning on Friday, everyone's windshield wipers were lifted in anticipation.  When I left in the afternoon, there was only a dusting of snow on the cars.

 By the time the storm was done on Saturday, we had 10-12 inches of snow.  This is not considered a lot of snow in our part of the world.  No one lost power.  We easily shoveled off our driveway and walk.  I was able to go to the gym as usual.

I know other areas got hit harder.  I pray that their power has been restored and the roads cleared.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Storms can be so scary! We had rain and lightening last night...in February! So weird. But I am thankful the temps stayed above freezing so the roads we safe to drive on!

    ReplyDelete