Wednesday, September 26, 2012

W.I.P.

My granddaughter with the beginnings of a quilt for her cousin


My daughter and I started a new quilt this week.  It is mostly cotton solids, with featured squares of Amy Schimler's Animal Party.    We chose fabrics that were woodsy to coordinate. The recipient of this quilt will be a 1 1/2 year old boy.






Another new project I worked on this week was an order for business card holders from a repeat customer.  I finished and packaged these up this morning. 


I made a few more hexagons while watching Burn Notice with my husband, and worked on the Christmas stocking order too.  Nothing very exciting to show about either project though.  

What have you been working on lately?

P. S.  Be sure to check out the Freshly Pieced, Fabric Tuesday, and Quiltsy Blogs to see other works in progress, and to link up your projects.







4 comments:

  1. Fun projects! And I like your cute packaging for the biz card holders too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished making some clothes for my girls... one outfit was made from some material I purchased from your shop awhile ago it was some Michael Miller children's fabric - can't remember the name off hand. If you want to go see, here is the link. I may make a tutorial for the skirt, but haven't decided yet. Sometimes it is more fun to sew than blog! ;)
    http://www.snippetsofmyffc.com/2012/09/a-letter-for-my-kindergartener.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great beginnings for a quilt for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the multi-generational quilt making. Great job in the finished card holders, too!

    ReplyDelete