Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project Quilting Results

Reflection Refraction by Pam Geisel
The first challenge of the season is completed.  Here are a few of my favorites in this round.  Read about the architectural inspiration behind each piece by following these links:



A View from Lake Michigan by Dashasel Sews
Trapezoid by DottyJane











The next challenge starts tomorrow. Find out how to enter, and the fabulous prizes that will be given away, on Kim's Crafty Apple blog.  I am one of the sponsors of this event.  This week I sent out this fabric bundle to one of the winners.



Happy Sewing♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my entry. Not sure if you noticed, but 4 of the fabrics in that quilt were from the Bali Batik jelly roll I won from you last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice Pam, thanks for pointing that out. It is a lovely quilted wall hanging.

      Delete
  2. These are some fabulous quilts! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete