Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Treasury Tuesday

In addition to showing a few of the lovely treasuries my shops have been included in recently, I like  to feature the curators of the treasuries as well. I hope you reading a little about them and seeing items from their shops.


This first treasury is by Katie Carlis of bankiebaby. Katie is work-at-home Mom of two children. She has been making organic cotton fleece blankets in her home for over 6 years. The adorable penguin family blanket below is an example of her work.


Ellie from My Little Chickadee is the maker of this lovely treasury. She is also a Mom and wife.  Ellie loves to rubber stamp paint on tiles to make unique tile coasters, save the date magnets, ornaments and wedding favors like the tile magnet set below. 



Sue Perino, from California, is fascinated with felting and French beading. She loves creating unique accessories in the form of wearable Art - Hats, Scarves and Handbags like this winter white and champagne Bag.


All of the items in these treasuries are clickable links, so shop away! You can see many more wonderful treasuries on my treasury trove page.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being included in these beautiful treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people feature the curators' works! Great treasuries and great featured items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful treasuries, each collection is great, and your work is lovely!! And what a great thing to feature the curator's work also, I love that!! I will remember to do that on my blog when I feature treasuries too!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Treasuries! And thank you for introducing us to the curators.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring one of my treasuries and my shop. I love all the treasuries!! Happy Holidays!

    Ellie Jacobson, the head chick :-)
    My Little Chickadee Creations
    http://www.mylittlechickadeecreations.com
    http://www.facebook.com/mylittlechickadeecreations
    http://pinterest.com/mylittlechick/

    Tweet, Tweet: My Little Chickadee's Blog
    http://www.mylittlechickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including me here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're such an inspiration to me. I love your work, it's really good. And your granddaughter is one of the cutest, you should post more pictures of her =) Other than that this is the best site ever! I wish you the best

    ReplyDelete