Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thankful Sunday

Today I am thankful for my church, the teachers and ministers, the workers, childrens fellowship, and each individual member who fulfills a place that no one else can take.

There is only one of each of us, no carbon copy has ever been made of any person born. None can say that another is not needed, or less important.  We are each made by God, for His purpose. 

This morning I shared this message in childrens fellowship to a group of 4-6 year olds.  I used the seashells below to illustrate the uniqueness of each individual.

Every shell is different and so beautiful

What are you thankful for today?
 



1 comment:

  1. Today I am thankful for my soft-hearted daughter who is nearly a teenager and wants to purge her room of "little girl" things but broke down in tears when she made the decision to give up some of her stuffed animals. She has always bought the ones with an eye loose or the seam ripped because she felt that they were the ones who needed to be loved the most.

    ReplyDelete