I finished a simple project this week. We had our granddaughter visiting all weekend, so most of our time was spent entertaining and enjoying her company.
These little star ornaments were easy to do. I used my accuquilt cutter to cut the shapes out of wool felt. The green star was the first one I made. I sandwiched cording and a tassel between two layers of felt, and then attempted to free motion quilt through all layers. It was not fun, but once I started, there was no going back. For the other two, I quilted each side separately, and then glued them together with fabric glue. That worked much better.
I would love to see what you have been working on this week. You can leave a link of your finished project by clicking on the linky tool below.