Friday, April 22, 2011

I Have Been Shopping

Yes, I have been shopping, for new fabrics, and supplies, from a number of distributors.  And it has been Fun!
Today, the supply order came in.  Pictured are a few of the items that will soon be available in my shop.  I am especially excited about the 1/2" Amazing Tape, which is what I use to make the thread tamers I sell, and sometimes give as gifts with orders.  If you have lots of thread, you can now buy a roll of the tape and make your own thread tamers.  This tape has many other uses too.


Over these next few weeks I will also be getting in fabrics from Anthology, Moda, In the Beginning, and Robert Kaufman. 

By the way, if you have a favorite fabric or crafting tool that you don't see in my shop, contact me either by email, or through my shop.  I may be able to get it for you.




Happy Sewing ♥

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it when packages come in, it is like Christmas morning all over again, isn't it?:):) Hope you are having a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete