Wednesday, February 9, 2011

52 Week Challenge - Week 6

I finally finished getting all the 2010 invoices into Quickbooks.  Whoohoo!

This was one of those projects where the finish line was everything, and the process was no fun at all.   Still it was a necessary (albeit boring) step in preparing to do our yearly taxes, so I pressed on.



Resolved - in 2011, I will keep up with the bookkeeping on a weekly basis because, as the saying goes, "it is easier to keep up than to catch up."

The other saying that kept me on task when I got bogged down was, "the best way to get the job done, is to start it."  Plus the fact that if I didn't get it done, there wouldn't be anything to show you this week.

So how is everyone doing this week?  I am looking forward to hearing about (and seeing) your finished projects.

Let's get busy,


P.S. Please don't forget to click and comment on each others creations too.  Meaghan Makes is having a neat Giveaway on her blog. And Judy Nolan has done another wonderful post introducing more 52 Week participants and their shops.

P.P.S. - If you are new to this challenge, jump right in.  Whether you post once, or every week, we are glad to have you.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your bookkeeping task! That is one task I detest. Wanna come over and do mine?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Judy - you want to come do my bookkeeping too?? I'm SO bad at keeping up on it and every year - about this time - I want to slap myself with a wet noodle for being a slacker!!

    I love how you motivated yourself to keep going so you'd have something to show for this week! I find myself doing that too - whatever works, right?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good finish...come do mine now..okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I need to get mine done too! Not my favorite thing to do believe me!

    ReplyDelete