That's what my 52 week project was like this week. My plan was to finish entering my 2010 invoices and inventory into Quickbooks so that I could begin our income taxes. This would be my rather boring, but necessary, finished project for week 3.
Halfway through the week however, I realized that I just wasn't going to have it done by Wednesday. I still had almost 200 invoices to enter, grandgirls visiting for the weekend, children's fellowship to coordinate, and my house to clean. Something had to give.
Then I decided that my finished project would be an interesting printing experiment I'd recently heard about involving styrofoam, a ballpoint pen, and washable paint. The plan was for my granddaughters and I to try out the process, and then use it as a craft Sunday morning with my group of 4 to 7 year olds at church.
However, this experiment turned out badly with bits of Styrofoam all over my dining room, blue paint on the wall, and worst of all, our prints looked like splats of color on paper. Not what I had envisioned at all. Plan B, had to be scrapped as well.
Finally, here is what I ended up with:
|Wool & Emery Felted Pincushions|
I hope your plans fared better than mine did this week. I can't wait to see what you've come up with.
Let's get busy!