Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Konas Just In !

Waiting for fabric to arrive is always exciting!  Today I got a shipment of kona cotton.  Kona is great because you can use either side (like batiks), has a high thread count, and wonderful drape-ability. 

Some of the new colors which arrived are Dresden Blue, Aloe, and Blush Pink.


In other news, I found this cute gadget case in PuppyDogsnPolkaDots shop made with Keri Beyer fabric she purchased from FabricFascination. She has graciously allowed me to use her pictures in a cross promotion with the fabric.

I love seeing what you all have made with fabrics you've purchased.  Keep those pictures coming!  And remember, if I use them in a promotion, you receive 20 points toward a $10 gift certificate from my shop.

Happy Sewing ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment