Friday, September 24, 2010

Butterscotch

Just got in a beautiful butterscotch batik, which I've paired here with a kona cotton, also in butterscotch.
Mmmmm....I love butterscotch, how about you?

Here are a few different butterscotch items I found on Etsy.

Natural Fall Sardonyx Ring - Butterscotch Candy by HardCandyGems

 

Chocolate Butterscotch Bars by whimsyandspice

 

Frilly Bag by bayanhippo


Butterscotch Chunky Scarf by crazyjaneknits


 Butterscotch Leather Handmade Book by WeeBindery


I could really go for a butterscotch sundae right about now!

Happy Sewing ♥

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Ill take some of that chocolate butterscotch bars and your butterscotch fabric, Mix those together with a hot cup of coffee and Ill be floating on cloud 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post! Thanks so much for the featureing my work!! :)

    Vildan (bayanhippo)

    ReplyDelete