I liked the zoo's compact size which afforded up close and personal views of the animals, and just the right amount of time to cover with small children, bamboo lined pathways, and child oriented displays.
Other interesting facts about the Trevor Zoo include:
- It houses more than 180 exotic and indigenous animals
- 80 different species are represented
- It is home to 7 endangered species
- Its facilities extended over 6 acres
- It operates a veterinary clinic
If you are in the area and would like to visit, check out their website.
Lots to Discover,