Wednesday, July 28, 2010

For Extra Credit

One of the promotions going on in my shop is the opportunity to earn points for every dollar you spend which will accumulate toward a $10 gift certificate at FabricFascination.  You can earn additional points by sending me pictures of items you make with fabrics purchased.  If I use them in a promotion, you earn 20 extra points.

Here are two, very different, items made with fabric from my shop.  The first, sent in by shellieartist is an original fabric on wood piece called Mountain House.
The two fabrics on the bottom are from a batik bundle she purchased called Algae by Robert Kaufman for their Elementals Collection.

The second, a sweet little Birdsong Bonnet from Bellasobebe is made from the Bees and the Birds Collection by Keri Beyer.

I love seeing what you make with the fabrics you buy, so please be sure to send pictures of your creations, and earn some points toward your reward!

Happy Sewing ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment