Monday, March 8, 2010

Can Spring Be Far Behind?

I received an email overnight letting me know that one of my Batik Bundles has been featured in a lovely blog called Simply Said.  Such a nice surprise to wake up to on a Monday morning!

My blog hostess makes unique and fabulous cards like the one below, which you can purchase from  her Etsy shop - Simply Inviting.


It was a beautiful weekend here, a herald of Spring. to come.  The temperatures were in the 50's with  blue skies and sunshine.  I was able to finish up the custom shower curtain I had been working on, and made a couple of scrub hats for my husband's job.  Plus we took a walk in the sunshine together, which was a rare treat! And we finally figured out how to use the video conferencing call feature on our computer, and were able to see and chat with our littlest granddaughter.
Next it is time to tackle those taxes, ugh!  
I hope you all have a bright and happy beginning to your week.

Happy Sewing ♥

 



No comments:

Post a Comment